The administrator is given a preference where he/she can edit the password of the employee user account whenever required.
To edit the password,
- From the User Management home page, select the user type as “Employees”. Result: The User Management screen displays the list of employees who holds the user account.
- Click on the Edit Password icon link of the corresponding user. Result: The User Management screen refreshes by displaying the screen to change the password.
- Enter the new password in the New Password text box from the screen.
- Confirm the password by typing again in the Confirm New Password text box.
- Click on the ‘Update Password’ link to save and assign the new password to the selected employee. Result: You are prompted to the status.
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ link to cancel and return to previous page.