SEARCHING the ARTICLES
You can use Search option where in the users can find the articles they are looking for. In the Knowledge Center screen, use the Search text box to search for the specific items. Search can return exact matches as well as possible matches. You can perform the full text search to find specific articles or you can enter a keyword search to find the articles by alternative terminology.
You can specify the keywords while you are adding items to portal. To improve your search results, you can add keywords to associate alternate terms to items. For example, an item is about library, then it might have the keywords like author and CD’s. Even if these words do not appear in the article itself, the search identifies and returns the item in the result based on the keywords.
TO SEARCH for SPECIFIC ARTICLES
- Go to the Knowledge Center screen.
- Enter the text strings/key words in the Search text box and click on the Search icon link. The screen refreshes by displaying the matching results as follows:
To view a full sized copy of the image, please click directly onto the graphic.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ link to modify the item. The screen refreshes by displaying the details of the item to modify. See the Modify enterprise portal item topic to know how to modify the items.
- Click on the ‘Delete’ link to delete the item. Confirm the deletion in the prompt.
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ link to cancel and return to previous page.