WORKERS COMPENSATION CODES
The Workers Compensation Codes home page displays the list of compensation codes that are created by the user.
The details of the compensation codes are displayed under the following columns: Code, Title, Created Date, Created By, Modified Date and Modified By.
You will find two links in the Workers Compensation Codes home page: Create New and Import.
I. Create New
Using the Create New link, you can create a new workers compensation code.
To create new compensation code, do the following:
1. Click on Create New link available in the Workers Compensation home page. The system displays the screen to add new workers compensation code.
- In the above screen,
- Enter the Code, Title and Description for the compensation code in the fields provided.
- The Rates field contains the links like add new and remove.
- Clicking add new link will display the Effective Start Date and End Date fields along with the Amountfield and tax type drop list (Before Tax/After Tax).
- To remove the rate record for compensation, select and click on remove link available in the Add Workers Compensation Code screen.
- You can create multiple rate records for single compensation code.
- Specify the start date and end date along with specifying the amount for the discount to be created and finally click on Save to save the changes. The system refreshes by creating a new compensation code and displaying it in the Workers Compensation home page.
- To edit workers compensation code, double click on the required compensation record in the Workers Compensation Codes home page. The system displays the record in edit mode.
- Make the required changes and click on Update to save the new changes.
Using the Import link, you can import the workers compensation codes from other application into AkkenCloud.
To import the compensation codes, do the following:
- Click on Import link available in the Workers Compensation Codes home page. The system displays the Import screen:
- Specify the file format and select the required file you want to import from your local drive.
- Once you have selected the required file by clicking on Browse button, click on Import link.
Note: Make sure that you upload the .CSV file only.
- The system displays the Field Mapping screen. Map the required fields in the mapping screen and finally click on Continue.
- The system now displays the Matching Criteria screen. In the Matching Criteria screen, click Continue link. The system refreshes by importing the selected file.