First make sure the logo is saved to your PC.
- Upload the logo to a website such as Photobucket or Imgur (we highly recommend Imgur as you do not have to sign up to use).
- Once uploaded, copy the URL after clicking on the image.
- Within Akken, go to the Collaboration tab and click 'Email'.
- Click on 'Options' over on the left of your inbox.
- Make sure 'Advanced Editor' is selected in the editor drop-down menu.
- Click on 'Manage Signature' and select an existing signature you wish to edit or simply create a new signature.
- Click on the fifth icon from the right that looks like the image of a tree.
- In that section, paste the URL of your uploaded image, enter a description if you choose, and click 'Save'.
- Finally you can move the logo around and adjust the size of it.
Modified on: Fri, 8 May, 2015 at 9:42 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.