ADDING an ITEM to PORTAL
The administrator is facilitated to add an item/article to enterprise portal so that the selected department users can find the item in the home page.
Click on the ‘Add New Item to Portal’ from Knowledge Center screen. The Knowledge center screen refreshes by displaying the form to add your item.
To view a full sized copy of the image, please click directly onto the graphic.
To add item,
- Select the departments to which you want this item to be displayed from the Departments list box.
- Select the category of your item from Which Category you choose field.
- To mention new category rather than the listed ones, enable Suggest Category check box, enter the category name in the Suggest Category text box.
- Enter the title for your item in the Title textarea.
- Enter the description for your item in the Description textarea.
- Enter the key words which facilitate you to easily track this item in the Key Words text box.
- If you wish to maintain any link which supports your item, enter the same in the Link for this record text box.
- If you wish to upload any file to support your item, click on the ‘Browse’ button and select the file from your computer.
- Click on the ‘Add’ link to add this item to the enterprise portal.
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ link to cancel and return to previous page.