Commission Setup on Job Orders
In order to obtain reports in which commission splits are noted between employees or vendors, the information must be filled in on the job order.
- Double click on a job order and click on the Edit tab at the top of the job order.
- Scroll down to the Billing Information section on the job order and click on the blue hyperlink to expand the section.
- Scroll down to the line item labeled Commissions/Splits.
- Select the employee(s) who should receive commissions from the drop down list. If there is more than one employee, then select the name(s) of the other employee(s) that should receive commission.
- If you are working with a vendor you can create that vendor as a contact in your Akken account and assign commission by clicking on the hyperlink for Select Contact. This will allow you to search for the contact that should receive commission.
- For new contacts that are not in your Akken account, click on the New contact hyperlink and create a new contact in your system.
Commission report on Job Orders
Once the setup on the job order has been completed for the commission split, the Submission Status Summary report can be run to find out which candidates have been submitted and placed on a job order. This report will also provide details on which employee placed the candidate, who the owner of the job order is, and which employee(s) should receive commissions for this job order.
The following items should be selected on the Submission Status Summary report (always click on Customize):
After clicking on customize, the following menu will be displayed. Select Clear All, and click on the items selected below (Job Order ID, Job Title, Owner, Company, Submitted Candidate Name, Submitted Date, Submission Status, Submitted By, Commission Employee Name).
After the columns shown above have been selected, click on Filters, and Filter by any of the items selected.
The Filters tab is where the data range can be selected for the data or if a specific owner or job title as needed. Once the filters have been set, the report can be run.