Modified on: Fri, 20 Dec, 2019 at 10:38 AM
To access User Management, you can navigate to Admin-->User Management.
User Management is where you can see create/deactivate users, see active users, edit user preferences, change user types, as well as changing usernames and passwords:
The User icons to the far right of the User Management screen each have a certain functionality:
- Preferences Icon - This is where you can manage which screens each user has access to see in their account:
- Edit Username - This is where you can change a user's username:
- Edit Password - This is where you can change a user's password:
- Email Setup - This is where you can setup a user's email for them instead of them doing it themselves:
- Deactivate - This is where you go to deactivate a user account:
After clicking 'Select Employee' when changing ownership of records, you will get the following pop-up window to select an internal employee to move the record ownership to:
- Note: If you utilize AkkenCloud as your email client you can also move existing and new emails that were originally tied to a user and move them to another user (as long as they have an email account configured in AkkenCloud).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.