Contact Management - Managing Employees
Modified on: Fri, 20 Dec, 2019 at 11:09 AM
The employees screen in Contact Management displays the list of active employee records which are maintained in HR.
- Before beginning make sure that you have selected “Employees” under Contact Management.
- The Employees screen displays the employee records.
- Highlight the required employee record and double click it to view the contact details. Result: The Contact Management pop up window is displayed.
- The Contact Management pop up window contains two tabs – Employee Information and Activities.
- The Employee Information tab displays the employee contact information.
- Select the Activities tab to organize the activities with the employee. See the Activities with employees topic to know how to organize activities with the selected employees.
- To close the window, click on the ‘Close’ link.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.