EMPLOYEE REVIEW HOMEPAGE
Select the HRM > Employee Review link from the menu bar on top of your screen.
In the Employee Review Home Page, you can view all the active records of employees, who need to be reviewed, based on the review period. If the review period is zero, it means the candidate became a permanent employee of the organization and HR administrator can assign the assignments to those employees.
In the Employee Review Home Page, you can find the following:
1. The Employee Review Home Page has the following columns: First Name, Last Name, Skills, Phone, Email, Job Status and Type. Each column has their corresponding record details
2. From the Employee Review home page, you can view all the employees’ records, which are slotted for review.
3. See the Paging options topic to know how to use the paging options displayed at the bottom of the Employee Review page.
HR administrator can review the employees by double clicking on the desired employee record in Employee Review screen.
- In the above screen, by default, you can view the Employee Id.
- The Job Type field displays the job type of the employee.
- Select the name of the department from the Department drop down list.
- If the department is not present in the drop down list, click on the ‘New Department‘ link to add a new department. See the Add Department topic for more details.
- Enter the title of the department in the Title textbox.
- Select Month, Day and Year from the Date of Hire drop down list.
- Alternatively, you can click on the calendar icon to specify the Date of Hire.
- Select the location from the Location drop down list.
- If the location is not present in the drop down list, click on the ‘New‘ link to add a new location. See the Add Location topic for more details.
- To edit any location details, select the location from drop down list and click on the ‘Edit’link. See the Edit Location topic for more details.
- Enter the pay rate in the given text box and specify the pay frequency and currency type from the respective drop down lists in the Pay Rate field.
- Enter the overtime rate in the given text box and specify the pay frequency and currency type from the respective drop down lists in the Overtime Rate field.
- Enter the bench rate in the given text box and specify the pay frequency and currency type from the respective drop down lists in the Bench Rate field.
- Specify the employee working hours as Full time/Part time/Custom by selecting the required option from the Hours field.
- If you select the ‘Full Time‘ option from the drop down list of Hours field, then a time schedule of 9.00am to 5.00pm will be displayed by default for the five days of the week from Monday to Friday.
- If you select the ‘Part Time‘ option from the drop down list of Hours field, the daily time schedule for the days of the week will not be displayed by default.
- You can also modify and specify the position working time for respective days of the week, by selecting from the respective drop down lists available.
- Click on the calendar icon at the bottom row, to specify a date. Automatically the day will be selected in the day drop down list. Specify the working time from the respective drop down lists.
- Click on the ‘Add Row‘ link to add additional rows for the selected days of the week.
- To delete a row, you can check the corresponding check boxes situated at the end of each day row, and click on the ‘delete selected’ link. Result: The Schedule section refreshes by deleting the checked day rows
- You can also specify the employee working time from the respective drop down lists available.
- Enter the review period in the Review Period text box.
- Enter the salary increment in the Increment text box.
- Enter the bonus in the Bonus text box.
- Click on the ‘Review Completed’ link to save and signify the completion of the employee review process. Result: The Compensation screen refreshes by removing the employee review record from the employee review home page.
- To close the employee review compensation window, click on the ‘Close‘ link.
Employee Review screen in HRM allows the user to view the employees, who are pending for review. The system draws the employee records, which are pending for approval. System automatically displays the employees, who need to be reviewed based on their review period. Review period is zero means the employee completed his probationary period or the employee is ready to take the new assignment.
HR administrator can approve or reject the employee records slotted for review. HR administrator can edit the compensation details of the employee in Employee Review screen. The compensation details updated here are automatically displayed in Employee Management section for the selected employee.
TRACKING EMPLOYEE FOR REVIEW
You can follow the below procedure to track the employees for review.
- Select the HRM > Employee Management link from menu bar, or from the left menu to display the Employee Management home page.
- Double click on the required employee record in the Employee Management home page>>click on HR Data tab>>click on the Compensation tab, and modify the review period in the Review Period text box. Click on the ‘Update’ link to save the changes. Result: The Employee Management screen refreshes by displaying the updated employee record.
- If the review period falls in the current date period, then the employee record is reflected in Employee Review home page.
- If the review period is zero, it means the candidate became a permanent employee of the organization and HR administrator can assign the assignments to those employees.