About This Document:
This document details the steps required to Remove a Contact from Accounting > Assignments.
This procedure requires that the AkkenCloud User have access to both the CRM and Accounting modules.
Step One: Removing the Contact from CRM > Contacts
1. CRM is selected.
2. Contacts is then selected.
3. Locate and Edit (double-click) the Contact to be removed.
Please note the Company Name for the Contact, it will be needed in the next step.
4. Select the Edit tab.
5. Check the Left Company checkbox.
6. Press the Update button.
7. Contact has been updated successfully displays.
8. The Left Company checkbox is no longer selectable.
9. Press the Update button.
Step Two: Removing the Contact from Accounting > Assignments
1. Accounting is selected.
2. Customers is then selected.
3. Enter the Customer Name noted earlier in the Customer Search field.
4. Once located Double-click on the Customer Name to edit the Customer.
5. Select the Edit tab.
6. Scroll to locate the Customer Contacts field.
7. Click on the Delete link.
8. Scroll to the top of the Company and press the Update button.
9. Contact has been updated successfully displays.
10. Press Close when complete.
The Contact will no longer display as a Contact in the Accounting > Assignments.