Company news in eDesk ensures that the latest company news is both sent and received. Akken Staffing enables the users to publish company news and articles across the company instantly.The users are able to create personal news articles which can be included in their main page.
VIEW COMPANY NEWS
You can view the entire company news articles posted on that date.
To view the company news:
1. Click on the ‘Company News’ link to view the list of news articles posted by you. Result: The eDesk screen refreshes by displaying News screen under Admin.
2. The News screen displays the list of company news articles posted.
3. Clicking on the edit icon against the corresponding company news item allows editing the company news.
4. Click on the Delete icon of the corresponding company news item to delete the company news.
5. Confirm the deletion in the prompt. Result: The News screen refreshes by deleting.
VIEW NEWS ARTICLE DETAILS
You can view the company news details received by you from eDesk.
To view company news:
1. Click on the ‘Company news headline’ link under Company News section to view the company news details. Result: The View News pop up window is displayed.
2. The View News pop up window is displays the News Headline and News Brief fields and their contents respectively.
3. To close view news pop up window click on the ‘Close’ link.
ADD COMPANY NEWS ARTICLE FROM E-DESK
Click on the ‘New’ link under Company news section on eDesk to add a new company news article. Result:The eDesk screen refreshes by displaying the form to add news under News in Admin.
To add company news:
1. Enter the headline for the news article in the News Headline text box.
2. You can enter the content of the news article in the News Brief text box.
3. Select the ‘Show this item on the main page’ check box to view this news article link on the eDesk.
4. If you wish to maintain a separate news headline in the home page for this article, then enter the headline to be appeared in the home page in the Main Page Headlines text box. Else the headline entered in the News Headline text box will be displayed at the home page.
5. Click on the ‘Save’ link to save the news article details. Result: The screen refreshes by saving.
6. To close the window, click on the ‘Cancel’ link.