The users may post questions for information or solution they need about product or technology or any other. The administrator can respond to questions posted by users. The system automatically displays the type of the item as either “Question” or “Suggestion” or “Answered Question” depending upon the type of article received.
To respond to an article:
- Select the Admin >> Knowledge center from menu bar or from the left menu to display the Knowledge center home page.
- The upper part of the knowledge center screen displays the items posted by various users. It displays the Question/Headline, Category and Type details.
- Before responding or answering the articles you need to make sure that you have selected article type “Question”. The Type column displays the article type of the item.
- Click on the Title link of the item. The screen refreshes by displaying the details of the question and providing you the opportunity to answer the question.
Responding to User Query
- The Posted by field displays the username who has posted the questions.
- Select the department that is allowed to view this article on enterprise portal from Departments list box. The selected department users can view this item in enterprise portal.
- The category with which the user associated the question is displayed in the “Which Category To Choose” field.