- In the Employee Management Home Page, you can view all the active employees’ records. You can create your employees through Hiring Management. You can view the updated employee’s profiles approved by the HR administrator.
- The Employee Management Home Page has the following columns: First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Phone, Email, Job Status, Type, Status, Created By, Modified By, Created Date and Modified Date. Each column has their corresponding record details.
- The Status column is a drop list having three options: All, Active and Terminated.
- From the Employee Management home page, you can view the employees, who have updated their profiles by clicking on the “Approve” link. See the Approvals of Employee topic for details.
- You can export the employees’ records by clicking on the “Export” link. See the Export Employees topic for details.
- Also, from the Employee Management Home Page, you can send emails to other employees in the organization by clicking on the “Send Mail” link. See the Send email to Employees topic for details.
- You can delete employees’ records by clicking on the “Archive” link. See the Archive Employee Record topic for details.
- You can edit employee details by double clicking on the employee record, in Employee Management home page. See the Edit Employee Record topic for details.
- See the Paging options topic to know, how to use the paging options displayed at the bottom of the Employee Management page.
- Double click on the employee record you wish to modify. The Edit Employee details screen opens with 4 tabs: Profile Data, HR Data, Resume and Activities.
- The Profile data tab and HR Data tab have sub tabs.
- You can do modifications in any of the sub tab screens of Profile data tab and HR Data tab and click on the “Update” link.
- To upload a resume, click on the Resume tab and upload the resume, by clicking on the “Browse” button and click on the “Upload Resume” link.
- Click on the “Close” link to close edit employee window and return to home page.
- The above screen allows you to create a new terminated event that will be tracked into Activities.
- You can add the notes that will be saved in CRM->Candidates notes section. Click on the edit list link, if you want to edit the candidate status. Refer to the Edit List topic for more details.
- The Candidate Status field displays the current status of the Candidate that is pulled from Candidate Status field in CRM.
- The Candidate Status field is editable.
- Enter the notes in the fields provided and click on the “Add” link. The screen refreshes by adding the notes to the CRM – Candidates notes section and creates an event activity in candidate’s activities.
- Click on the Cancel link to cancel and return to Compensation screen.
- Deselecting the Terminated check box also displays the notes pop up screen and creates an event.
VIEW EMPLOYEE ASSIGNMENTS:
- If the employee has multiple assignments, then you can view all his assignments in the Assignments tab.
- To view the list of assignments that an employee has, just open the employee record by double clicking and go to HR Data tab and select the Assignment tab. The Assignment tab is displayed as shown below:
- The Assignments tab displays the list of assignments that an employee has.
- The Assignment Type is a drop list which shows the type of the assignment.
- You can also create a new assignment by clicking on the “New Assignment” link available beside the drop list. The screen refreshes by displaying the New Assignment screen.
- You can enter the details of the new assignment and save it. The added assignment details are displayed in the calendar section of the Assignments tab.
- All the current assignments for the employee are displayed in the week calendar section of the assignments screen.
- You can click on the individual assignment name link and view the details of that assignment.
- Below the assignment name link, you will find the start date and end date or expected end date of the assignment.
- If the assignment has end date, then it will display the end date, else it displays the expected end date. If both the end date and expected end date are not available for the assignment, then it displays the status as “Unspecified”.
- You can view the list of closed assignments at the bottom of the assignment screen. If there are no cancelled or closed assignments, the system displays “No closed/cancel assignments” in the Closed/Cancel Assignments section.
- You will also find the Need Approval Assignments as shown in the above screen. You can see the list of all assignments that needs approval in the Accounting – Assignments. The information displayed in the “Need Approval Assignments” section is not editable.
- In HRM – Hiring Management, when you hire a candidate, the default Assignment Type and Job Type for the hired candidate in HRM – Employee Management – HR Data Tab – Assignments screen will be “Administrative Staff” and “Internal Direct” respectively.
- You can view the list of benefits created by the HR Administrator for the employees of the organization.
- By default, the Max Allowed, Previous Earnings, Earned, Used and Available text boxes for each earned benefit will be 0 in the Earned Benefit section in the Benefits tab.
- The text boxes available under the Max Allowed column will display the total number of hours the employee can accrue during a year.
- When the user selects the any of the “Earned Benefit” by selecting the check box option, the corresponding text boxes for that benefit will be enabled and the user can enter the benefits manually.
- The Max Allowed field displays the number that is extracted from the HRM->Benefits->Earned Benefits section.
- Earned benefits will be calculated as follows: Previous Earnings + Earn – Used = Available
- The user can enter only the previous earnings manually; rest of the benefits will be calculated based on the time sheet approved hours.
- The Accrual Start Date field will be a text box with a calendar icon beside the text box. By default, the Accrual Start Date will be the first day of the current calendar year (1st January 2009). When the user moves between the Benefits Tab and Compensation Tab screens by changing the No Timesheet option, the Accrual Start Date will be changed to current day of the year.
- Earned can be a calculated or manually entered field of how many units that employee earned towards that benefit.
- Earned = Time Sheet Hours (On Assignment) multiplied by Accrual Rate per Hour
- Accrual Rate per hour will be specified while adding earned benefits in the Benefits section.
- Used field displays the number of hours the Employee put towards that benefit in their Time Sheet.
- When the user updates the Earned and Used textboxes with the selected hours in the Benefits Tab with No Timesheet option selected in the Compensation Tab screen and if the user moves back to Compensation tab screen and clears the No Timesheet option, then the system will populate “0” in the Earned and Used textboxes that are updated earlier.
- The user can now click on the calendar icon to specify the accrual date. All the earnings will be calculated from the Accrual Start Date.
- If the user selects the Use Over/Double Hours check box option, then the earned benefits will be calculated based on the Over and Double hours specified by the user in the timesheets.
- To set the “Roll Over” option, the user can select corresponding checkbox option available for each earned benefit in the Benefits Tab screen. The system displays the following message:
- If you select “Roll Over” option for the employee, then the earned and used benefits will reset to “0” and available earned hours will move to “Prv. Earnings” on the last day of the current year.
- In HRM – Employee Management – HR Data – Benefits – Here two sections are shown: Earned benefits and Other benefits.
- Other benefits have “Edit” link where user can edit the details. This update reflects only for that employee.
- You will also have the checkbox to select earned benefits and other benefits.
- Whatever the earned benefits records are checked and updated; those will appear in HR Data – Compensation screen for entering corresponding Rates.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article