Admin --> POB management
- Click Add
- Select employee from drop down
- The Email displayed pulls from the primary email field in their HRM Employee Record (if showing wrong email please update in HRM record before adding)
- Enter a generic password
- Click save
- An activation email will then be sent to the email displayed/assigned (primary email address) of the recently added POB user
- They will need the generic password you used when updating the POB management grid
- The Email will prompt them to activate/accept the invite and enter the password - this must be completed within 20 minutes receiving the DocuSign activation email.
- Once activated have them let you know
- Once confirmed they have activated their DocuSign account, go to admin --> POB management to select check box next to employee name and click 'Refresh'
- Once refreshed a green check mark will display within the connection column and user will have access to begin using POB
User will automatically get enabled under HRM module once they are added and green check mark is displayed.
If a user also needs to utilize POB in the CRM module, go to Admin > User Management and edit their preferences to enable in CRM.